К югу от границы; на север от солнца

Объявление

Администраторы

Модераторы

От администрации
* Добро пожаловать! Вы попали на форум, посвящённый жизни собак, под названием "К югу от границы; на север от солнца"! По всем вопросам обращаться в Скайпе "svetlakov07", с указанием того, откуда Вы прибыли :) Помощь нужна всегда и любая, вот :3
Стартовали первые акции, вы можете найти их в гостевой. Ведётся набор администрации и модерации, поучаствовать Вы можете здесь.
Необходимы вожаки в обе своры, свободны многие важные должности.
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Время | Погода
Начало зимы.
Да что тут комментировать? -5 - 3
P.S. время в игре не соответствует времени действительному.

Действия в игре
Игра только началась, спешите присоединится!
Между свор всё накаляется обстановка, и одиночки не собираются её разряжать. Собаки чувствуют приближение холодов и стараются найти логово понадёжнее, что бы никакие зимние морозы их не коснулись.

Важные ссылки

Законы

Шаблон анкеты

Сюжет

FAQ

Реклама

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » К югу от границы; на север от солнца » Важное » Умершие персонажи

Умершие персонажи

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

Если персонаж умер, в эту тему выставляются ссылки на его профиль, анкету и семью. Последняя из перечисленных переносится в архив.
Это создано для того, что бы мёртвые персонажи не терялись на просторах локаций.

Can I just say what a relief to uncover an individual who actually understands what they're talking about on the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular because you surely possess the gift.

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Thank you for another informative website. The place else may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method? I've a mission that I'm just now working on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You've done a formidable activity and our whole group will be thankful to you.

Terrific article! That is the kind of information that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this post higher! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

Usually I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice post.

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've performed an impressive task and our whole community shall be thankful to you.

Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and article is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such content.

I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your content. Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed too.

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is presented on net?

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on web?

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Many thanks!

Hello, constantly i used to check blog posts here early in the break of day, for the reason that i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

If some one desires to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be visit this website and be up to date all the time.

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.

don't think anything

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » К югу от границы; на север от солнца » Важное » Умершие персонажи