К югу от границы; на север от солнца

Объявление

Администраторы

Модераторы

От администрации
* Добро пожаловать! Вы попали на форум, посвящённый жизни собак, под названием "К югу от границы; на север от солнца"! По всем вопросам обращаться в Скайпе "svetlakov07", с указанием того, откуда Вы прибыли :) Помощь нужна всегда и любая, вот :3
Стартовали первые акции, вы можете найти их в гостевой. Ведётся набор администрации и модерации, поучаствовать Вы можете здесь.
Необходимы вожаки в обе своры, свободны многие важные должности.
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Время | Погода
Начало зимы.
Да что тут комментировать? -5 - 3
P.S. время в игре не соответствует времени действительному.

Действия в игре
Игра только началась, спешите присоединится!
Между свор всё накаляется обстановка, и одиночки не собираются её разряжать. Собаки чувствуют приближение холодов и стараются найти логово понадёжнее, что бы никакие зимние морозы их не коснулись.

Важные ссылки

Законы

Шаблон анкеты

Сюжет

FAQ

Реклама

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Новости

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 33

Здесь администрация/модерация будет объявлять о важных изменениях, произведённых на форуме. Так что читать стоит почаще, что бы быть в курсе.

Игра началась, хотя важнейшие роли в сворах всё ещё свободны.
Форуму очень нужны активные администраторы и модераторы. Отправить заявку на поступление в руководство можно здесь. Для интересующихся поясню: акцент будет сделан на Вашей анкете, от неё и будем отталкиваться в вопросе, принимать Вас или нет.
Так же администрации интересно Ваше мнение на счёт квестов, их направлениях и интересные идеи по тому же поводу. Выразить свою точку зрения можно здесь.

Пользователь J. Alexander удалён из категории администраторов из-за редкого появления на форуме и общей бесполезности (:3).

Форуму нужен баннер. Изначально его обещался сделать дизайнер, но до него не достучаться о.о
Буду премного благодарна, если кто-нибудь вызовется его сотворить.

Пользователь Eid был удалён из списка модераторов по причине необоснованного долгого отсутствия на форуме.

С сегодняшнего дня начинается отыгрыш смерти вожака Северной своры, участника Eid. Ему было отослано сообщение о том, что его персонажа необходимо убить, так как он посещает форум далеко не часто и занимает важный пост в своре. Проходить этот квест будет в локации "Кровавый лес".

Участник ;Menolli удалён из списка модераторов, так как не заходил на форум с начала ноября. Для модератора это недопустительно.

Участник smolk. был удалён из списка модераторов из-за начастой посещаемости форума. Да, она предупреждала об этом, но это не снимает с неё ответственности.

It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made at this time.

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your publish is just nice and that i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to keep up to date with coming near near post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your blog.

It's remarkable to go to see this web page and reading the views of all mates about this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the site is very good.

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I feel I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking ahead in your next publish, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Tremendous issues here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I got this website from my pal who shared with me on the topic of this web site and now this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative posts at this place.

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Kudos!

Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Now I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read other news.

Keep on writing, great job!

Hi there, for all time i used to check web site posts here early in the morning, because i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

There is definately a great deal to learn about this issue. I really like all of the points you have made.

Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»